For those with no previous coach training, ‘The Christian Coach Toolbox: Foundation Level 1 – A Foundation in Christian faith based Coaching, is an opportunity to learn what coaching is all about and develop core faith based skills to help yourself and others move forward with life choices and challenges in alignment with personal walk with God.
Through 12 on-line small group sessions you’ll explore:
- What coaching is and the differences between secular and Christ centred coaching.
- The overlap and distinction with Spiritual Direction.
- CROSS© methodology as a guide for Christian faith based coaching conversation.
- Tools and techniques drawn from scripture as well as ancient and contemporary Christian spiritual traditions.
- How you can apply your Christian faith based skills in the settings into which you’re called.
Some participants discover their own calling as a result of the course. Others release a renewed sense of authenticity into their style of management and leadership. All find the KingsCompass Coach Community a place of inspiration, enrichment and growth in God’s purposes for their lives.
“…… the dimension I have always felt is missing from secular coaching, that is spiritual insight grounded in scripture…. There has been an enrichment of my secular practice.” Colin Briffa, Probation Service.
This course is designed for:
- Christians considering a career in coaching – the programme will give you a firm foundation from which to approach and integrate secular coaching methodologies
- Those wishing to develop coaching conversational skills for the purposes of discipleship.
- Christians wishing to grow personally in their walk with God through the exploration of the nature and impact of Christ centred Coaching.
A Programme overview (including fees) can be downloaded HERE. Fees are tiered according to organisational size or self-funding participants with discounted rates for early bird joiners. This is an annual course with limited numbers, so early application is recommended.
The next cohort begins January 2020.
‘Frequently asked Questions’ can be downloaded HERE.
If you’re drawn to joining the course please prayerfully complete the joining form which can be downloaded HERE and then contact us for an informal no obligation conversation.
Click here for poster with programme and KingsCompass information: click HERE.
“Carole teaches us a way of working that is biblically sound, wise, gentle, respectful and challenging, that gets amazing results. “”Sean Kennedy, Founding Director of the Refuel Network, Personal Performance, Leadership and Life Purpose Coach.