For those already familiar with the principles and practice of coaching, ‘The Christian Coach Toolbox Foundation Level 2: Deepening Practice’ is an opportunity to develop or refine a Christian faith based approach to practice.
Through 12 on-line small group sessions you’ll explore:
- The differences between secular and Christ centred coaching
- The overlap and distinction with Spiritual Direction
- CROSS© methodology as a guide to a Christian faith based coaching conversation
- Tools and techniques drawn from scripture as well as ancient and contemporary Christian spiritual traditions
- Your personal approach to practice as a Christian faith-based Coach for application in sacred or secular settings
“God’s word has come alive to me, my journey as a follower of Jesus has gone to a new level and the tools have rekindled and solidified my creativity in facilitating courses and coaching. I gained much more than I expected!” Julie Taylor UAE
“…… the dimension I have always felt is missing from secular coaching, that is spiritual insight grounded in scripture…. There has been an enrichment of my secular practice.” Colin Briffa, Probation Service.
This course is designed for:
- Qualified coaches who are Christians wishing to develop or refine a Christian faith based approach to practice
- Managers and Executives with an understanding of coaching practice, who , for example, are using coaching as a style of management
- Those wishing to develop their coaching skills for discipleship conversation
A Programme overview (including fees) can be downloaded HERE. Fees are tiered according to organisational size or self-funding participants with discounted rates for early bird joiners. This is an annual course with limited numbers, so early application is recommended.
The next cohort begins September 2019 and you can download the live session schedule HERE.
‘Frequently asked Questions’ can be downloaded HERE.
If you’re drawn to joining the course please prayerfully complete the joining form which can be downloaded HERE and then contact us for an informal no obligation conversation.
For a colour poster with key information click HERE.
“Carole teaches us a way of working that is biblically sound, wise, gentle, respectful and challenging, that gets amazing results. “”Sean Kennedy, Founding Director of the Refuel Network, Personal Performance, Leadership and Life Purpose Coach.