Date to be confirmed.
Strengthen the impact of your coaching as a Christian faith-based Coach.
- Would you like to explore the inner dimension of your practice as a Coach who is a Christian?
- What value would tools and techniques to strengthen the foundations of your practice bring to you and your clients?
- Would you like to share and discuss experience with fellow Christian Coaches?
Join us for this live, on-line session, opening up conversation on the inner and outer aspects of practice as a Christian faith-based Coach.
Led by Dr Sue Howard, based on her Grove booklet ‘The inner life of a Christian leader’ and subsequent PhD research which examined ‘A Christian perspective on enabling spiritual formation in relation to work’, we will explore a process for spiritual mentoring using a model for Christian development, and reflect on how this might encourage stronger leadership
To reserve your place prior to date confirmation and opening of on-line registration (with early bird discount), please contact us through our enquiry email by clicking HERE.
- Professional coaches who are practicing in explicitly Christian faith-based settings such as churches, Christian organisations or independently
- Christians who are professional coaches in secular settings